Join the Tenancy Deposit Scheme for Landlords
FREE to join
Fast, easy, online service
You hold the deposit
If you are a landlord you can protect your deposits online with TDS in just a few easy steps, and you don't need to send the deposit to us.
Join TDS for free and protect your deposits at market leading rates.
How much does it cost to protect a tenancy deposit? (incl. VAT)
For RLA and LLAS members
Fees cover protection for the life of the fixed term tenancy plus subsequent periodic tenancies continuing on the same terms.
Requirements of Membership
Before joining TDS as a landlord, please check you meet the following criteria:
- You are the owner of the property of the deposit you wish to protect
- You are named as the landlord on the relevant Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- You are protecting no more than £100,000 of tenants’ deposits at any one time (To protect over £100,000 you can join with Corporate Landlord membership, details below)
- If registering as a limited company, it is domiciled in the UK and meets the three points above
Are you protecting over £100,000 of tenancy deposits?
If you have a large property portfolio you can join the Tenancy Deposit Scheme as a Corporate Landlord Member.
For Corporate Landlord Membership you should meet two of the three following criteria:
- Properties are owned by a company and not an individual
- Value of deposits held is over £100,000
- Total assets exceed £25,000,000
For an individual quote please complete and return this application form to email@example.com